Please Go Through Everything Before Your Session
1. How do you usually work with clients?
I meet my clients where they need me to be. Sometimes that may be the voice of encouragement, other times it may be a nudge or firm push. The main goal is to provide the knowledge and tools the clients need to be their authentic selves and achieve their professional, financial, and personal goals.
2. What can I expect from the call ?
You can expect a clear vision of your authentic self, voice, and professional goals. You will also see the exciting possibilities of the many potential paths you have ahead that will lead you to your own success.
3. Who is Alison Atha?
- I am a mother of 2 teenagers (I have loved every moment with them, even while I am pulling my hair out)
- I am a wife and best friend to a man who is 100% supportive of my dreams and goals (even when he did not quite understand what this coaching stuff is about).
- I am the forever home for 2 horses (rescued), 2 goats, and 3 cats (they adopted us).
- I am a pier and mentor – I can hear the unsaid and see your strengths, abilities, and potential even when you can’t quite see it for yourself yet.
- I am a friend, sister, daughter.
- I am strong with my faith and foundation.
- I am my morals, values, and ethics.
- I am a nerd and a free spirit.
- I am a business owner (loving what I can bring to others)
- I am still discovering who I am, and I am loving the discovery and the journey I am on.
- I am me and I like who I am.
I stumbled through many successes and failures in my journey of finding my balanced strength, my voice, and my own empowered mind. I now desire to help others overcome their own blocks, whether self-imposed or imposed by others, to achieve their heart’s desire personally, professionally, and financially.
Alison has 25+ years of experience in management and Human Resources and a bachelor’s degree in Business Management. She obtained Human Resource certifications in the practical application of employment law and senior management strategic application (SPHR, PHR-CA, SHRM-SCP). Alison is also Co-Active Trained and has obtained her CPCC and ACC (Coaching Certifications).
Some People I’ve Worked With
“Working with Alison has been such a wonderful experience and one I will take with me for the rest of my life and career. Not only is she an amazing coach and person, but I am also fortunate to be able to call her a mentor. Alison is someone who truly cares and invests in you as a person. By doing that, she created a mutual space of trust and respect, which allowed me to fully embrace the coaching process. This process has empowered me to be confident in my abilities and strengths that are unique to me. I look forward to continuing to utilize these new skills going forward. “
Sr. HR Business Partner
“Alison has been amazing to work with!
Through my coaching sessions with her I have been able to learn so much about myself, my strengths, and weaknesses, and that it is healthy to set expectations for both my personal and professional life.
The building assignments that she took me through were easy to complete but so enlightening. Through working with Alison, I have been able to establish and achieve healthy personal and professional goals! My work with her has helped me to regain my sense of passion for my work and a healthier balance in my life.“
“I had the pleasure of working with Alison as my professional coach, and it was so beneficial! Alison asked me to see things in a different way, without judgment, and she was so heartfelt. As I result, I was able to find a more balanced way of thinking, doing and being. I would highly recommend her as your coach!”